CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Assignment #6 Black History Month.


My Afrian Canadian i shose was Oscar Peterson. He lived (August 15th 1925-December 23 2007, he was 82 by the time he died.) He was a Candian jazz pianist, and composer. He was a member of jazz royalty. He released over 200 recordings, won seven grammy awards and recived other numerous awards and honours over the course of his carreer. He was considerd to be one of the best pianist of all time. I went to this website to get some on my information click on it.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey come vote on my blog.

Chelsea said...

ok

Anonymous said...

hey,I like your blog!Im following your blog!

Anonymous said...

cool blog keep it up!

Chelsea said...

thank you! ill follow yours to